COLORADO STATE UNIVERSITY'S CHEMISTRY CLUB
Meetings and certain events are suspended due to the University's actions to stop the spread of coronavirus. If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT CSU CHEMISTRY CLUB
Chemistry Club at Colorado State University is an American Chemical Society student chapter dedicated to teaching people of all ages about science and making chemistry a little more loveable. We work with the CSU Chemistry Department to provide both hands-on and hands-off demonstrations for all school-age groups to expand our outreach efforts throughout the Fort Collins community. Each spring, Chemistry Club at CSU travels to a national American Chemical Society conference, which is a great opportunity to learn more about the world of chemistry and the career opportunities it can offer. More information on the conference and how to go can be found in the ACS section.
Typical yearly activities include but are not limited to:
- Outreach shows to local schools
- A growing Halloween outreach event
- Hosting an end-of-year BBQ to show appreciation for chemistry students and staff
- Promoting safety by selling safety goggle to chemistry lab students
- Fantastic demonstrations during each bi-monthly meeting